Friday, November 21, 2008

Welcome Linda Blondheim!

Share |
Cow Art and More is pleased to welcome oil painter Linda Blondheim and her work. Linda calls Gainesville, Florida, home and spends her time painting the landscapes of the Southeast. For Cow Art and More, Linda will be offering several of her original oil paintings involving cows in the scenery. These paintings are quite exclusive as Linda does not offer prints of her work. The owner will truly be purchasing a one of a kind! Linda is well known through the Southeast through her museum and gallery exhibitions in addition to her painting classes she offers. To read more about Linda, click here.

2 comments:

Blondheim Art and Stories said...

Thanks for including me Kathy.
Love,
Linda

Home on the Range said...

Thanks for adding me to the "blogs I follow". I LOVE your jewelry. My best friend does work with gemstones as a hobby and I always am interested in that type of talent.

Welcome to the Range. .

Brigid

Related Posts with Thumbnails