Thursday, October 22, 2009

A conversation with John Plishka: Part 8

Share |
Do you ever have goof-ups or work you don't like?

Sure I have goof ups like everyone else. For myself, If a painting isn't working after about an hour, I usually scrap the whole thing. Sometimes I come back to it, sometimes not. After that though, I'm pretty stubborn and won't give up on a painting after I've invested alot of time and work into it. I'll see it through to the end. There is a point in most of my paintings that I doubt whether it will work or not, but after I get past that point, I know the final result will have been worth the effort.

Picture credit: "Calming the Storm", pastel on paper

Giclee prints and original pastel drawing available, contact Cow Art and More

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails