Monday, January 3, 2011

Large animal veterinary topics

Share |
Those of you who are regular followers to the blog know that I post an agricultural website or article of interest every Monday. Many of you also know I'm a cattle veterinarian. I don't write about that topic on this blog, but I have and am happy to guest post on other blogs. For today's ag related post, I am sharing links to other blog posts I have written about agriculture and veterinary medicine in 2010. (P.S. If you would like me to do a guest post on your blog, drop me an email to info@cowartandmore.com)

Sometimes you have to be mental to do this job

Kathy is Ag Thankful

Veterinarian's Response to Animal Abuse


Animals, Diseases, and America's Well Being

This week in Ag - What is an agnerd?

What do cows eat and why?

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Thanks for sharing the links. I especially liked reading the first one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails