Monday, January 26, 2009

Adding a new perspective to the blog

Share |

Since I started writing this blog last fall, I have made many additional contacts in the agriculture community. What I have come to appreciate is that we all share a common interest: providing the world with a safe, quality and nutritious product. For me, that product is milk and beef; for others it has been grains, poultry, citrus, and list goes on.

Starting today and every Monday, I will post a website or blog that I have found interesting and useful and will share it here. There is a lot of information out there; let's share it!

Today's website: http://farmanddairyoutlook.com/ A blog commenting on current events, new products, innovations, and ideas about anything agriculture

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails