Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Q & A with Beth Dunn: Part 1

Share |
Why do you do photography and digital art?

I love designing and creating artwork that has impact, evokes thought & emotion, and portrays my personality. For graphic design, I am a perfectionist. I meet every detail requested by the client. For my traditional artwork, I express emotion not only in the composition, but by the type of medium I am using for that particular piece. For instance, I can express intense emotion using ink and paint, rather than composing a piece digitally. Digital artwork is a more precise and delicate work. With using paints & inks, pencils and charcoals, I can whip up something in minutes rather than spending days on a piece by digital means.

Picture credit: "Cow", digitally enhanced composition

Click here to learn more about this piece of cow art

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails