Sunday, April 5, 2009

Photographer Meg Birnbaum Is The Newest Artist On Cow Art And More

Share |
Massachusetts photographer Meg Birnbaum now has limited edition prints on Cow Art and More. Meg's work has been recognized nationally for her unique perspective in capturing the balance of diametrically opposed subjects, colors, and themes. She has been a part of over 25 group exhibitions and has 4 solo exhibitions to her credit. She has been featured in The Boston Globe and The Harvard Review, along with other photography publications. Meg's work featured on Cow Art and More is also being showcased at the Hallway Gallery in downtown Boston. Meg's photography will be featured under our new products section until early May.

Picture credit: "Cowgirl"

Click here to learn more about this image including an artist commentary

2 comments:

Karen McLain said...

I really like the value and feel here. I can almost feel the cow breathing beneath me!

Kathy said...

It's one of my favorites too. I grew up showing cows in 4-H and valued the bond I formed with my cows.

Related Posts with Thumbnails