Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday's article of interest to art enthusiasts: DISPLAY ARTWORK IN YOUR HOME

Share |
On Friday's, I generally pick one website that is an all-inclusive source for art information. I do from time to time, however, find a "gem" of an article (no pun intended) that I would like to share with my readers. I've got them bookmarked and plan to share them with you on Fridays over the coming months.

I get lots of questions about people needing help with their art. They know what they like, they buy it, get it home and EEK! What do I do now?! Today, I'm linking to an article on How to Display Artwork in Your Home. What I like most about the article is that the author encourages people to think non-traditionally about how they display their art. Your home isn't a museum, it's your home!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails