Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Studio visit with Linda Blondheim

Share |
I am very fortunate to work with a very talented group of artists across the country. I wish I had the time and opportunity to visit with all of them, but it is just about impossible. However, I am only a few miles from oil painter Linda Blondheim. I was able to spend a lovely afternoon with her in her studio just north of Gainesville, Florida. She, and her French Bulldog Henry, treated me to an afternoon of art and business talk. In addition to the cow art oil paintings she does for Cow Art and More, Linda is widely recognized as one of the premier landscape painters of the southeastern United States. She has an expanded portfolio of her work on www.lindablondheim.com. Linda is kind enough to receive visitors on appointment. She also participates in outdoor painting events across the state.

Picture credit: Linda's French Bulldog, Henry, waits for his newest friend to sit next to him on the futon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails