Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kent discusses how he selects his photography subjects

Share |

I've shot many different subject matter in infrared, however certain things work best. For instance, living trees and grass "glow" or reflect infrared light the best in direct sunlight. I love trees and I've always looked for a way to showcase their majestic appearance, so they are usually my main focus. Rural, rustic scenic landscapes are always calling to me. I try not to do any alterations of the scene in the computer, so it takes lots of driving and searching to find a location that will truly work.

Picture credit: "Bridlewood Morning", 36" inch wide by 16" high archival giclee print or signed, numbered, framed limited edition print of the original photograph; actual image is 30" wide

Click here to see more information about this image

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails