Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kent explains how he got started

Share |

How did you get started?

I gathered up all of the money gifted to me for high school graduation and purchased my first professional camera. Later that summer, while mowing the family grass in Illinois, I had a thought - "I need to go some place cool to photograph". I ventured off on a journey to Washington D.C. and New York City. Burning through rolls and rolls of film I was hooked. To this day, there's little I love more than planning a trip to make stunning images.

Picture credit: "Purpose Served" 36" inch wide by 16" high archival giclee print or signed, numbered, framed limited edition print of the original photograph; actual image is 30" wide; second place winner of the international landscape division in the annual Popular Photography magazine photo contest

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails