Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kent talks about his future plans

Share |
What would you like to do more of in the future?

Travel. I'd really like to continue my search for beautiful landscapes with various trees. I've come across many interesting trees I'd love to go visit and photograph. It's funny, but now with the internet I can find trees that are popular in a particular area, trees that are native to only one region, etc. I love exploring, finding an interesting scene, going there, and sharing it with everyone.

Picture credit: Multi-image bookmarks of Kent's work; Each durable heavy card stock bookmark is printed on both sides and measures 2 3/8" x 8". Bookmarks have a protective UV gloss coating to assure lasting quality.

Click here to purchase this item

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails