Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A charm bracelet boxed and ready to be a present

Share |
I've been selling agricultural themed charms for over a year now and know that people buy them both for themselves and as gifts. When I started making charms, I anticipated that ladies would start with a bracelet and a charm or two, eventually adding more to their collection. I was excited to have someone order a bracelet with five of my cow art jewelry charms the other day, and I just had to get a picture of them in the box before I shipped it out.

I was excited with how great they looked as an ensemble and hope someone is very surprised and happy come Christmas morning!











The box is finished with a raffia bow. A gift card can be added for those having me ship the gift directly to the recipient.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails