Thursday, January 7, 2010

A conversation with Carla Christina Contreras: Part 2

Share |
Where did you learn your technique?

I truly believe my background in film and television has much to do with my technique. Cinematography was introduced to me at an early age by my father (a film and television Key Grip), I would go to the set with him early in my childhood to watch and meet the actors on the set, and get to observe them doing their jobs. But it wasn’t just the actors that interested me – I loved watching the gaffer adjust light, the director working with the actors, the script girl keeping up with continuity, etc. etc. etc. Details became my thing – and again, I’m sure that influenced my style.

Picture credit: "Highland Cooo"

Click here to learn more about this cow art image


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails