Saturday, January 9, 2010

A conversation with Carla Christina Contreras: Part 3

Share |
Why do you take pictures?

Expression – pure creative expression – I like to capture something in a way that the average person didn’t even notice. Everything about my world is “visual” – when it comes to recalling what I’ve seen, there is no better way then to photograph it. I want to share it with every body, I want you to see what you may have missed. I want to see things close up and personal – my style of photography is going in to the detail and capturing the detail that the naked eye cannot see. When I am inspired by something I see I take a picture of it. I LOVE the instant gratification that photography allows me – especially now with the digital age.

Picture credit: "Madame, I'm Yours"

Click here to learn more about this horse photograph


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails