Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday's website of interest to art enthusiasts: DENVERARTSYGAL

Share |
For anyone who loves art and music, I have found a great blog for you to follow. The blog is by Denverartsygal. I wish I could tell you more about her, but she doesn't list any additional information about herself. She has beautiful videos combining art from some of the world's best artists with appropriate music. There are other blog posts too about a variety of topics, mostly dealing with photography. Another warning as well, you will have to look through the titles of her blog posts to find the ones that interest you; there is no search box on her blog.

Nonetheless, it's a great blog for an "art vacation" and you'll find me retweeting her posts from time to time if you follow me on twitter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails