Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A conversation with Carla Christina Contreras: Part 1

Share |
How did you get started?

I can’t remember not having a camera in my hands… Being a professional Actor, I believe most of my background comes from the perspective of cinematography. I have spent many days/hours/weeks on film and television sets while growing up in Hollywood, watching the production crew work at their individual craft. I was eleven years old when I was on the Walton’s; I remember taking pictures on the set of this and that… always intrigued by all the detail a production goes into for realism. I have had a camera in my hot little hands [with thought clarity] since I about 1971.

Picture credit: "American Beauty"

Click here to learn more about this horse photograph


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails