Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Q & A with Michael Murray Part 10

Share |
What would you like to do more of in the future?

I'm really trying to focus on doing highly complex aerial scenes combining 3D modeling and photography. These may be based on actual areas in the world or completely made up. Either way you can bet there will be some animals in there somewhere. I tend to feel far more satisfied with my art If I manage to complete a huge impressive piece which has many different elements to it, along with some subtle symbolism. These pieces are especially great for commissions in bars, restaurants or offices as they create great talking points. I just love watching people trying to work out the various elements. I'm also planning on working on non-aerial work such as a series of animal idioms, which should be a lot of fun.

Picture credit: "Golfing Cows", digital art printed on Kodak paper

Click here to learn more about this cow photograph

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails