Thursday, August 19, 2010

Q & A with Michael Murray Part 8

Share |

How long does it take you to get an average creation?

It really just depends on the complexity of it, and how well it flows. I've made complex pictures before which have taken me three/four weeks, but I've also made images which have taken only a couple of hours or so. I'm currently working on a huge (2m x 1m) framed aerial art piece for a local bar/restaurant which will be based on the local area but filled with elements relevant to the bar as well a lot of humor, subtle symbolism, and puzzles, to intrigue the bar's customers. I'm expecting this, due to its scale and complexity, to take around 6 weeks.

Picture credit: "Basketballing Giraffes", digital art on Kodak photo paper

Click here to learn more about this exotic animal photograph

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails