Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A conversation with Robin Maria Pedrero: Part 12

Share |
What else would you like people to know about your art that they may not know already?

My collectors are precious, they receive my new art news, postcards, gifts and special invites shows and my sacred studio space. They are part of a bigger picture as one of my collectors, they make a difference as I donate a percentage of proceeds to select charities, like the International Justice Mission, Make a Wish, The Golden Rule Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, and more.

If you see PSA after my signature that signifies that I am an elected Signature member of the Pastel Society of America.

1 comment:

taekwondo belts said...

If you are looking to the agricultural sector to invest in,
alpaca farming is a wonderful new area in which you can
profit. Although alpacas have been herded and farmed for
centuries, it is only now gaining momentum world-wide. The
initial costs of purchasing breeding stock are prohibitive
for many, and this makes alpaca farming even more lucrative
if you have the money to make this investment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails