Sunday, September 6, 2009

A day in the life of my other career

Share |

While I know many agriculture people follow the Cow Art and More blog, I know there are those from the art crowd that keep up with me and the other artists on the site. I get asked by this group to post a few pictures of what I do during the day (which is being a large animal veterinarian). It's not that I don't want to share with everyone, it's just not necessarily at the top of my mind to take pictures while I'm out working. However, I did have the opportunity the other day to take a picture of a Holstein dairy cow tending to the calf I helped to deliver. Both agreed to be photographed for the website. :)

Farm life is really a great way to live and raise a family. I would encourage everyone reading this to get to know your local farmers and learn about what they do.

1 comment:

AlpacaFarmgirl said...

Hooray for large animal vets like you! We need more like you. Those cows are lucky to have you. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails