Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finishing up the cow art display

Share |
It's crunch time for the debut of Cow Art and More at the National Holstein Convention! One of the final things to do over the last week was making the fabric covers for the pedestals.


Some of the pedestals will have a nice pale green cover. This is a fire retardant fabric I bought directly from the manufacturer.












I used my handy-dandy sewing machine (which had not seen the light of day in awhile) to finish the edges.












I also did the same with some burlap fabric, but had to use a "edging glue" to keep the sides from fraying.











To hang these to the pedestals, I have a applied velcro to the cardboard pedestal and the fabric cover.

Look for pictures of the finished product later this week!

1 comment:

Crystal Cattle said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. The show will be such an awesome opportunity for you!
www.crystalcattle.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails