Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting the cow art booth ready

Share |
I'm minutes away from pulling out the door, but had a few more "hodge podge" pictures to share:


My woodworking friend Bill also cut some scrap lumber for me to use as shelving. Here, I'm drilling holes for screws to attach the brackets.











He also marked holes for me to drill to attach screws to secure the jewelry displays.












Some good fit and now I can secure it. (Bill is always good about "safety".)


















A "ballot box" to collect names for the Cow Art and More contact list. I like doing it this way as to protect people's privacy. Do you really like adding your name to a list so everyone can see?








Okay, the truck is PACKED FULL and we are heading north! See you on Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails