Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson featured artist

Share |
March's featured artist is painter and mixed media collage creator, Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson. Elizabeth makes her favorite images into paintings. From there, she layers them with papers, fabrics, feathers and anything else with texture, to create unique three-dimensional pieces. She completes her pieces with a hand assembled barnwood frame. In addition to being an artist, Elizabeth maintains her own design firm, Nelson Creative, with her husband Doug. She lives with her husband and two children in central Florida.

Enjoy free shipping on all of Elizabeth's art for the month of March. See her entire collection on the Cow Art and More specials page.

1 comment:

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

Well thanks for the nice introduction! I am thrilled to be the featured artist for march. I grew up in New England and stopping by the roadside to pet the farm animals and feed them bread was pretty common for me. My father gave me a box of photos from my childhood and there are several of cows and sheep and goats at the fence to meet us, been meaning to put them on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails